Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Early Morning Meme



Today we ripped off a blogger namedLeo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all of us thieves!

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...

Fruitgoogle: obsessively researching fruit

Ambytime: time specific to people that are ambidextrous

Asscactus: snooty assholes that live in Arizona

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? A mess! Kidding.....chimmichurri sauce

53. What was your favorite toy as a child? Sit n' Spin, Spirograph & my record player

54. How many TV’s are in your house? One

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Hike or swim

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? Lucky

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? Yup,

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? Yes I have.....he's a intelligent and intuitive man

59. What is your idea of paradise? 75 degree weather, house on the beach, eat & drink all I want and never gain weight

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? Yes I do believe in God.....God is a presence, a feeling

61. Do you believe in Hell? W/out good there can be no evil, simple physics

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? I had my left nipple pierced

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? I have no idea, I don't keep track of those things

64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.) No, it's not a priority

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? We don't need anymore made up holidays

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? Valentine's Day & St. Patrick's Day, dump them both!

67. What's the best joke you ever heard? A piece of rope walks into a bar & the bartender yells "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! WE DON'T SERVE YR KIND!" The little piece of rope goes home all dejected but vows to return to the bar. He concentrates and concentrates & twists and turns to change his shape. The piece of rope goes back to the bar & orders a beer, the bartender says, "Don't I know you?" and the piece of rope says, "I'm afraid not."

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? Mexico

69. Is your hair natural or dyed? Dye dye, my darling!

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? I'm an open book

71. What is under your bed right now? Sheets, long underwear & boxes of my clothes that don't fit into my minuscule closet

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? I could live in Oz

73. If you drive do you frequently speed? Exactly 10 miles over the speed limit

74. What is the world's best song to dance to? "Party at Ground Zero" by Fishbone

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? Hmmm......I can't remember




No comments: