The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of my dad's shirt and the number 77, which is how old my dad is today....
*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!
Sorry it's late this week. No excuses. Just forgot what day it was.
1. How long can you hold your breath? Don't tell me you don't know... try it. 30 seconds
2. Have you been watching the Decorah Eagles? Nope
3. Ever fallen off a horse? No, I'm afraid of horses
4. Pick a color and a number and come up with a combination name for the new color. Threen
5. Write a paragraph about 10 minutes of your morning, writing it in the 3rd person.
She hears the alarm go off, it's set to the radio but the couple hear nothing but the WOOF of static. She waits until her gentleman friend turns it off & they softly kiss. She heads to the shower, letting the water bounce of her body until she wakes up. There's just enough shampoo to last her another few days. No time to shave.
6. What events have you marked on your calendar for this summer already? The wedding, going to "the cabin", going camping, Sousefest
7. If you could have any realistic talent, what would it be? Speaking and understanding Spanish perfectly
8. What is the scariest place you've ever visited? Spooky World
9. If you were a cat, what already-made flavor of cat food (no chocolate flavors!) would you want to eat? Snausages
10. What were you doing the Friday 2 weeks ago in the afternoon? At work then home early to spend quality time w/ SB
Have a great day. Or not. See you next Thursday.