The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of red gummie bears and the number 1 because ... I don't know, because I'm not that creative today...
1. Does anyone ever wonder: who would go to my funeral if i die? I wonder about that all the time, even death is a popularity contest.
2. Sometimes people just make you scrunch up your nose and give that "WTF?" look. Who was the last person you gave that look to? I have no idea, maybe someone at work.
3. A friend recently told you that she tricked her boyfriend into getting her pregnant. You are also very close friends with him, should you say something or keep it to yourself? Oh no! I stay out of that mess....for the record no one I know would ever do something so heinous.
4. Do you get light headed after sucking the helium from a balloon? It's been a long time but I think so.
5. What is the last website you look at each day? starcasm.com
6. Since this is a Thursday meme, but we post it on Wednesday, shouldn't this be called Thurnesday Thunks? Ha! Yes! That would be awesome.
7. So some school in Chicago is banning kids from eating bag lunches from home, forcing them to eat school lunches. Hey, I ain't making this crap up, seems the government doesn't trust parents to feed their kids. Go see for yourself. Back in the day, did you eat school lunches or did you bag it? I went to Catholic school from pre-k to 8th grade & we all had to brown bag it except for the 2nd Tuesday of every month when it was shitty pizza day. I never ate much in high school, I bought French fries once in a while.
8. You can say you don't watch the news until you are blue in the face, but everyone has some news story that caught their attention and they followed stories on. Murders, kidnappings, dirty politics, stupid celebrities..... whatever. Which one caught your attention (even if you didn't want it to)? The crazed doctor in Chicago vaccinating children w/ dirty syringes.
9. What condiment is always in your fridge? We have a billion of them!
10. You can hug it, pet it and squeeze it and if you really want to you can name it George. What mythical creature would you have as a pet? A kneazle
Have a great day. Or not. See you next Thursday.