Today we ripped off a blogger named Leofrom the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site,Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Neither they both are greedy corporate whores
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? A teeny monkey or a falcon
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? A wee bit yeah
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? No, we would be dead
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Watch movies
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? Going to chain restaurants would be outlawed immediately
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? Equator, I like it hot
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? Television, music is my reason for being
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Integrity, emotionally honest
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? American Dad, I wanna be a small part of Roger's insane world
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: Chemical toilets
87. What was the last thing you paid for? Nasonex
88. Are you a coupon clipper? Damn straight!
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? Nope
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Bowling, gotta improve my last score of 34
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? And where did you get that asinine postulation?! I'm not answering this
92. What insects are you afraid of? Cockroaches, beetles, palmetto bugs
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? "This space for rent", in big letters right across my boobs
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? Either my sheer pink poncho or my tied dyed tights w/ Doc Marten's
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Potatoes!!!!!
96. What are your parents interested in? Skiing, biking, keeping up on current events
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? Never, gross!
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? Nope
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? Plans because I live in a dream world. Gimme something concrete
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? Heh heh...you know ;-)
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. iPhone, super warm sleeping bag & water