Today we ripped off a blogger (and friend for a lot of years) known as Cat. She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She explains that she got it from here. (No, we don't get that part either.) But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, The Last Part
Cheers to all of us thieves!
46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits? I have almost stopped picking at my cuticles....it's a comfort thing
47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else? Uhhh......maybe
48. Does it matter if break up with someone or have them dump you? Nope, they both suck monkey balls
49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet? Frog
50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus? Lady Gaga, she has better hair and makeup people
51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar? Guitar and I'd fucking rock it acoustic style
52. We're going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks? Huh?
53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why? Thailand for the beach or Vietnam for the food
54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)? Yes, sadly
55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real? No, that would be lame
56. Where are the worst public restrooms? Holy God....so many awful places...gas stations... all of them!
57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast? "You oughta Know"
58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like? Phoebe, hot and quirky
59. Whens the last time you had a Popsicle? A long time ago...everything I buy them they get freezer burn because I remember I don't like Popsicles
60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear? The Facts of Life