Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back in the Saddle



Today we ripped off a blogger named Mary Warner from the blog The Woo Woo Tea Cup Journal. She explains the she was tagged for the meme from the blogger and meme named Manjo. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? Cry and scream and move out.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? Be debt free

3. What is the one thing most hated by you? The thing I hate the most.....terrible grammar

4. What would you do with a billion dollars? Pay off my debts, finish the attic, invest

5. Could you fall in love with your best friend? Yeah probably, though I doubt I would have sex w/ her

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Loving someone

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love? I don't do that anymore, wasted too many years of my life.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? I'm getting married next month so this doesn't pertain to me. BUT since I have to answer the question, I would probably wait it out and be totally fucking miserable

9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be? Hugh Jackman or Leisha Hailey

10. What do you expect of your loved one? Honesty & understanding

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? In a supervisory or management position and a Mercedes

12. What’s your fear? Failure

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor? I'm already married and poor

14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Pee

15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship? Never!!!

16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick? The person that makes me incredibly happy

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done? It would take me a very very very long time to forgive & I never forget ever

18. What are your three most important expectations in love? I have no expectations, that's how I found love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your answer to number three is quite ironic.