Today we ripped off a blogger (and friend for a lot of years) known as Cat. She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She explains that she got it from here. (No, we don't get that part either.) But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 3
Cheers to all of us thieves!
31. What is your absolute favorite dessert? Tried, true chocolate cake....German chocolate cake
32. What can someone do to make you smile, no matter what? I adore and appreciate silliness
33. What do the hip people think of you? I have no idea and I don't give a fuck
34. What was the last gift you bought someone? I got lots and lots of gifts at my bridal shower yesterday
35. What was your favorite class in high school? English
36. How many spouses would be about right? Huh? One...I guess
37. What would you say was the most embarrassing moment of your life? Too many to mention!
38. Have you ever donate money to charity? Yes to the EPA
39. Has porn ever had a positive place in a current or recent relationship? Yes....and that's all I'm going to say
40. Would you ever dump the one you're with for someone who makes an obvious play and is MUCH hotter? NO! Jesus, we're getting married for God's sakes.
41. Have you ever disowned one of your relatives? No, I'm not that vindictive
42. Would you think it's OK to cheat on someone if they've already cheated on you? No, I'm not an eye for an eye type of person
43. Did you ever consider becoming a teacher? No
44. Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere? Sure
45. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week? NO WAY! I love food too damn much!