Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

BBQ

Both SB & myself had Veteran's Day off & I decided we needed to go on Wednesday night. This coincided w/ the grand opening of Dinosaur BBQ in Troy. We met up w/ Albany Jane to enjoy some good grub.

It was so crowded that we had to make own parking space. In yr face establishment!


Upon entering Dinosaur, you get smacked in the face w/ the smell of smoke. It's incredibly awesome.

There is a mighty fine selection of beer.

I had the chicken (BIG thumbs up!) and it came w/ 2 sides. I chose the greens, which were very acidic almost like a sauerkraut, & mashed sweet potatoes. But they brought me cole slaw, (HATE HATE HATE) & unfortunately, they ran out of the sweet potatoes. So I substituted baked beans, holy crap, they were spicy & had bits of pulled pork in it. SB wanted brisket and pulled pork & Albany Jane ordered the sausage and pulled pork. Oops! No more sausage....no more brisket. They both had ribs.

The service was great and the waitress was incredibly apologetic for having to refuse our requests.

I'll be back.

No comments: