Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2010

What you Say?



1) If you were stranded somewhere, what would be the hardest thing for you to do: start a fire, eat unfamiliar food, sleep on the ground without a tent, or not be clean? Start a fire, so I'd probably freeze to death, my hands clutching poisonous mushrooms, curled up on the cold hard ground filthy as a pig.

2) Describe the community you live in, as if it were the setting for a book. Typical suburban town in upstate New York.

3) When was the last time you fell asleep at work? One very warm day in September, my drooped for about 20 minutes. No one saw. The perfect crime!

2 comments:

Dijea said...

I could probably start a fire, but I'd have an issue with dirt & food.

Urban

Yesterday, shhh don't tell my boss, I want to get paid.

phairhead said...

Dijea: Yr secret is safe w/ me & ythe interweb