Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sloth Friday

I couldn't make up my mind about what to post.

Here's a meme, hope you enjoy!

1. Last beverage: Raspberry Lime Seltzer

2. Last phone call: My mother

3. Last text message: Sexybeast

4. Last song you listened to: "Goin' Down" by The Monkees

5. Last time you cried: Yesterday morning

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: Nope

7. Been cheated on: Yes, what I fool I was!

8. Kissed someone and regretted it: Never, regrets are a waste of time

9. Lost someone special: Yes.

10. Been depressed: After college, I didn't leave my apartment for a year

11. Been drunk and threw up: This has happened to me only recently. I blame it on my lack of gall bladder

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Green

13. Blue

14. Black

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)

15. Made a new friend: Pretty sure I have

16. Fallen out of love: Nope

17. Laughed until you cried: Lots of times

18. Met someone who changed you: A client

19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes.

20. Found out someone was talking about you: No and if someone has done that, they can fuck off

21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list: Yup

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Nearly all of them

24. Do you have any pets?: My fluffy kitty, Squeaky

25. Do you want to change your name: Yes, I will change my last name when I get married

26. What did you do for your last birthday? Free gigantic margarita @ Bomber's w/ friends and SB

28. What were you doing at midnight last night?: Sleeping

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Geek game night tomorrow

30. Last time you saw your mother: Wednesday

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I need more money

32. What are you listening to right now: The L Word, had the iPod on during my evening commute set to shuffle

33. Have you ever talked to a person named the same as you: Yup

34. Who is getting on your nerves now? Nobodyl

35. Most visited webpage: Facebook or Television w/out Pity

36.What's your real name: Susan Marie Bernardi

37. Nicknames: Freckles, Su-Su, Zuzan

38. Relationship Status: happily taken, soon to be married

39. Zodiac sign: Libra

40. Male or female?: female

41. Primary School?: St. Paul's

42. Secondary School?: St. Paul's

43. High school/college?:Schenectady High School --- HVCC --- SUNY New Paltz --- CSC --- Granite State

44. Hair color: red w/ blonde highlights, soon to be changed after I get my hair did tomorrow

45. Tall or short: shorty

46. Height: 5'1"

47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Nope

48: What do you like about yourself?: My freckles

49. Piercings: just my ear lobes

50: Tattoos: One on my foot of lily of the valley...planning my second soon

FIRST:

52. First surgery: Wisdom teeth after I graduated college, 1998

53. First piercing: When I was in 1st grade

54. First best friend: Heather

55. First sport you joined: cheerleading in 8th grade

56. First vacation: camping in Martha's Vineyard

57. First pair of trainers: 3 I think

RIGHT NOW:

58. Eating: I just finished Late July dark chocolate cookies

59. Drinking: seltzer

60. I'm about to: have some dinner

61. Listening to: The L Word

62. Waiting for: SB to come home tomorrow

63. I'm feeling: lazy

YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids?: NO

65. Get married?: YES

66. Career: supervisory position in non-profit

YOUR DREAM GUY/GIRL:

67. Lips or eyes: eyes

68. Hugs or kisses: both

69. Shorter or taller: Taller

70. Older or Younger: Older

71. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: tummy

73. Sensitive or loud: sensitive

74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship

HAVE YOU:

75. Kissed a stranger: Yes ;-)

76. Drank hard Liquor: yes

77. Lost glasses/contacts: Lost lots of contacts down the drain, I wear my glasses full time now

78. Sex on first date: Never

79. Broken someone's heart: Possibly

80. Been arrested: Nope

81. Turned someone down: Yup

82. Cried when someone died: Yes..

83. Fallen for a friend: Total cliche but yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

84. Yourself: Not enough

85. Love at first sight: Attraction yes, love no

86. Heaven: Yes

87. Santa Claus: No

88. Kiss on the first date: Yes! Though SB and I did not

89. Angels: Yes

90. God: Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time?: I've dated a few people at the same time

92. Did you sing today?: Always!

93. Did something illegal?: Yes

94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: 13, I'd smack some sense into myself

95. The moment you would choose to relive?: My first date w/ SB

96. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Nope

97. When was the last time you lied?: ? I dont' remember

98. Are you usually late, early or right on time?: Early-ish

99. Would you give your life to save someone else's?: Depends on the circumstances

100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: Nope


No comments: