Total Pageviews

Monday, March 16, 2009

Brain Vomit

Meme, http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com, etc.



1) Describe your everyday dishes. Do you like them? When I lived alone, I had a creamy beige French provincial style Dalton set with a delicate light blue flower in the center. I don't like them. My mother gave them to me as a Christmas present one year and then preceded to buy the entire line to go w/ it 'cause it was being discontinued.

2) What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done on purpose? Trying to score pot.

3) Whose reputation would you like to ruin, and how would you do it? And whose would you want to enhance? I would never purposely ruin anybody's reputation. I prefer to let people destroy themselves. I would love to enhance my own reputation as a writer. Guess I better get crackin'!

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. Buffet night at Taj Mahal.

No comments: