Total Pageviews

Monday, March 30, 2009

Not so Perfect

Time to play, please comment and enjoy!

1) If you could train a person or animal to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, and then return to you, what would you have it do?  Iron. I hate ironing. I think I would have penguins iron for me. They're ready made as servants 'cause of their little tuxedos.


2) What kind of cowardice do you most despise?  In myself, I cannot stand my fear of failure, it's so hindering.

3) Did March come in "like a lion" this year, or leave that way? Or both, or neither?  The old adage held true this year, definately lion-o at the beginning and very lambesque on the way out. At least in upstate NY it did.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? The damn picture wouldn't copy and paste even on SexyBeast's MacBook. It's a drawing of a weird flower thing on a table against the back drop of a blue sky. My thought: "Mid 1980's computer animation does not stand the test of time."

No comments: