Total Pageviews

Monday, March 9, 2009

Un-numbered Meme

Happy Monday and enjoy!

1) If your parents were to confess to the most shocking thing you can imagine, what would it be? My oldest brother was born out of wedlock. It's certainly a possibility, though highly unlikely.

2) What was (or is) the best toy you’ve ever owned? Going by hours used and level of enjoyment, a 3 way tie between my orange and blue Sit N' Spin, Spirograph and Animal Bingo.

3) What one affordable gift, besides money, would you like to receive from everyone you know on your next birthday? Books or CD's (MP3's).

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. I won a soup eating contest!

2 comments:

Albany Jane said...

Spirographs were SO awesome. Oh, and what about the paint spining things too? I never had one (for good reason, I suspect), but wow those looked awesome, too.

phairhead said...

my oldest brother got one for christmas when he was 23. yr never too old to act immature