Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Foods

SB and I were out and about the other day & wanted a semi-quick lunch. We just happened to be near a P-Chops when I remembered they have a some pretty decent take n' bake pizzas. We got the "loaded" style: peppers, olives, mushrooms, pepperoni, salami and sausage.


But I was all "EWWWW mushrooms!" And SB was all "Fie on olives!" So we piled mushrooms on one side of the pie and the olives on the other.


Problem solved and it was pretty good eats for kinda homemade.

Albany Jane
(hee I figured out how to link finally!) & her husbear came to casa de me for dinner & I got to show off my sangria making skills and SB was his usual manly grilling self and made up some awesome awesome spiedies.

My Awesome Sangria:

A bottle red wine ( I prefer Red Monster)
3/4 C lemon juice
3/4 C Cointreau
1/2 C sugar
1 whole sliced orange
1 whole sliced lemon

Mix & refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes before serving.

3 comments:

Daniel B. said...

Cointreau and lemon juice are a killer one two punch. And big props for selecting a wine that is a blend of grapes for making the punch.

phairhead said...

Daniel: cointreau trumps triple sec everytime!

My father works for a wine and liquor store, I got the inside track on Red Monster :D

Just A. Girl said...

Good looking pizza and would love to try that Sangria recipe!