Total Pageviews

Monday, July 19, 2010

Lazy Day Meme

http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com/


1) What is your favorite shape: circle, square, triangle...? Oooohhh, so many! Asterisk, ampersand & rhombus. The plural noun of rhombus is rhomboid, pretty cool, no?

2) Tell about one of your scars. I have a small scar on my left arm, close to my wrist. When I was 8, I had my smurf roller skates on, ready to take advantage of an awesome summer evening. My older brother Pablo, found a left over piece of metal siding from the above ground pool we just had built in our back yard. He flung it at me hoping to smack me in the head and make me look like a fool. The scrap metal arced like a Frisbee and sliced open my arm. 12 stitches and my mother called Pablo every swear word in the book.

3) Do you think you are generally an observant person? Overly observant, I like the minutia in everyday living.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. "Decorated by Ikea"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my "SCARS": just listen to the papa roach song, and all will be explained...

phairhead said...

eternal: papa roach? meh

Albany Jane said...

That is one hell of a scar story! I love the kid reasoning "I just wanted to hit you on the head with this piece of metal, not slice your wrist."

Dijea said...

I just like to say rhombus. It sounds dirty

phairhead said...

AJ: he still stands behind that line of defense to this day!

Dijea: ;)

Just A. Girl said...

I like your scar story. It is classic.

phairhead said...

JAG: thanks! :D