Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday Thunk-alot

http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/2010/07/drawing-in-sand.html



The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Janera Jepson's eyes and the number 3.

1. We know how creative Berleen is with her terrific tee-shirts and such, so how about you? Do you draw anything or perhaps your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Collage, home made cards & writing.

2. Kimber doesn’t always leave her house. I wonder if she knows what is out her back door. What is out your back door? Our lovely back yard w/ my craigslist outdoor furniture & our veggie/herb garden.

3. Do you prefer the beach, a pool or a lake? Why? All 3! I love to swim.

4. What is something recently that happened to you that you are REALLY excited about? Doing well at my job, having some friends come down to check our new house. Well, it seems exciting to me :D

5. I am fortunate that I come from a very close family. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? If not did you ever meet them? Nope & nope.

6. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? Tell us about it. I think at a department meeting last month. It sucked, I'd rather speak in front of strangers than co-workers.

7. Have you ever bungee jumped? Would you ever bungee jump? Hell no! I'd rather eat my own fist.

8. How strong emotionally do you think you are? I'm not sure, if I was tested I think I'd be a rock.

9. Kimber and Berleen still have NEVER met, yet they are best friends. What is the first thing you notice about people when you meet them? Teeth & shoes

10. Who do you mess with the most? Schmarsha, she's such an easy mark

11. Who was the last person you talked to on a landline? Work related person.

12. I finally saw Avatar this week. What was the last movie you watched long after it came out and loved? Super Troopers

13. What did you dream about last night? I honestly don't remember

11 comments:

gee said...

I hope I can keep a garden too, that has always been my dream, hmmm

Stacy said...

It is exciting to share a new home with friends! You should share some pictures of it and your "Craig's List" furniture.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Teeth and shoes. Very interesting! Have a great day and thanks for playing...

Roaring Lion of Two Fisted Cool said...

Super Troopers!

Sadly I loved it so much I bought Club Dread on DVD....I may never forgive them.

Just A. Girl said...

Nice green background... and I like that you are emotionally a rock. Hooray for you!

Jon in Albany said...

In Super Troopers, when he peels off the game sticker from his drink in the fast food joint...I laughed my ass off.

phairhead said...

Gee: don't dream it be it :D

Ace: I see a future post in my future!

Budd: happy thursday!

Lion: yeah, big suckeroo!

JAG: thanks, yr a sweetie :D

Jon: did you just say meow?

Retro Girl said...

I said Hell to the NO! about the bungee jump too...Why would anyone wanna get their brains jerked out? lol I mean really?!

Yeah, share pix of your craigslist furniture?! Love good old stuff, recycled stuff....it has charm!

phairhead said...

RG: done, post will be up tonight :D

Anonymous said...

your new layout makes me orgasmic, like the way all my female friends go orgasmic over kings of leon...

phairhead said...

I am to please, Eternal