Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 24, 2010

What Happens, Happens

I am stealing this idea from Amorous Rocker because I can and it liked it and she's awesome.
You put yr iPod on shuffle and list the 1st 20 songs that come up. I am not embarrassed of anything. Enjoy my awesome and varied musical tastes!

1. Miles Davis' Funeral - Morphine. Love Morphine!! I was lucky to see them live before Mark Sandman died of a heart attack on stage in Rome.

2. Weekend Wars - MGMT. Love those psychedelic douche bags!

3. I'm Only Sleeping - The Beatles. Revolver is my top 3 fave Beatles albums.

4. Cellulose Sunshine - Stereolab. They went on hiatus before I could see them live :(

5. You Can Have it All - Yo La Tengo. One of the many awesome cover songs by those hipsters from Hoboken

6. The Stomp - RocknRolla Soundtrack Let's get wild, y'all!

7. Daily Nightly - The Monkees. Great use of the moog synthesiser

8. Speak - Queensryche. Holy crap one their best songs ever!!

9. Let me Down up on it - Tom Waits. More of Mr. Waits' more angry and somber albums

10. Better off w/out my Wife - Tom Waits. I want to play this at my wedding next year

11. Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana. Hey, I'm 16 again!

12. Take you on a Cruise - Interpol. The heart can't always get what it wants

13. Eggs & Sausage (in a Cadillac w/ Susan) - Tom Waits. Hey, he wrote a song about me! I like eggs & sausage.

14. Teenagers from Mars - The Misfits. Glenn Danzig at his most awesome.

15. All I Want is you - Barry Louis Polisar (Juno Soundtrack) For reals, I want this to be my recessional after the wedding ceremony

16. Fix my Heart - Voivod. I can't yr a robot

17. Me & You - Barry Louis Polisar (Juno B-Sides) This guy has the sweetest voice

18. Life on a Chain - Pete Yorn Feel the joy!

19. Of Moons, Birds & Monsters - MGMT

20. Make Light - Passion Pit. Yeah, dance dance dance!!!

4 comments:

Cheeks said...

You're a cool chick!

phairhead said...

cheeks: awww you flatter *blush blush*

Just A. Girl said...

Great choices :)

phairhead said...

I left it in the hands of the iPod gods :D