Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday = Friday

http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/2010/07/kitchen-wonderland.html




The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Jupiter's third moon and the number 3,333,333.

1. Billy Mays died about a year ago. What kitchen gadgets have you bought that you've used less than three times? What are they? Ha! Trick question! I use everything I buy. I got hoodwinked by The Perfect Pancake a few years ago.

2. What celebrity would you like to shake some sense into, and why? Ke$ha, she SUUUUCCCCKKKKSSSSSS!

3. Jimmy Buffett just did on concert to benefit the victims of the Gulf. Name a Buffett song that you like. "Cheeseburger in Paradise" 'cause I like mine w/ lettuce and tomato....

4. How did you feel about Ringo Starr turned 70? Dang, he old!

5. What sport do you absolute see no point in watching? Golf... "Golf is a good walk spoiled" -- Mark Twain

6. Trivia time. Do you know the first names of the French twins? Who? What's going on?

7. You are in the best seafood restaurant in Canada. What type of meat do you order? Poutine.

8. How far would an electric car have to go without a recharge before you'd buy one? 100,000 miles

9. Did you see that a high court ruled that you can swear on regular TV? What word can you just not wait to hear? Cocksucker whorebag

10. You are in the finest steak and rib joint in Kimberville (Arizona). What seafood dish do you order? Pierogies

11. What was the last concert that you attended that really sucked? Nothing recent but I did see David Lee Roth in 1991 & he was horrible. Just HORRIBLE!

12. What type of accent would you like to have, if you were forced to change yours? Scottish, I like to trill my r's

13. Kimber's got four kids with chicken pox. Berleen is not feeling the love today, so I was asked to host. What do you miss most when neither originator of TT is asking the questions? The swimsuit portion

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Haha...pierogies! Said like someone from my neck of the woods.

Good thunking!

Albany Jane said...

You know Ke$ha would just tell you to "stop talking that blah blah blah".

gee said...

agree, I did scored golf before and I played with the golf car instead, 'twas funny

I am Harriet said...

You're answer to 9 sounds like a high school locker room or something.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/what-type-of-accent-would-you-like-to-have-if-you-were-forced-to-change-yours/

Hootin Anni said...

You and I agree on the sport...but, to be honest, I like your M T quote for reasoning!! Excellent.

My Thunking is HERE. Hope to see you drop by and visit. [you'll need to scroll down a bit]

Anonymous said...

the ghost of billy mays will haunt, i mean, help humanity forever

ke$ha's hot, dirty hot, i want to change her $ back to an s

so i assume you're not gonna take my tiger woods poll?

xoxo

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

It was interesting to read that Roth sucked. I've never seen him, but I would have thought he'd be good. Great job. Thanks for playing...

Retro Girl said...

OMG I forgot about Ke$ha. What a piece of white trash. How do these people get record deals? Sheesh!

happy Thursday

phairhead said...

Happy Thursday, All!

Ace: mmmhhhmmm potatoes and pasta: best of both worlds :D

AJ: yup she probably would as I kicked her in the teeth :D

gee: ha! nice

eternal: i tooketh yr poll. i took it all right!

RG: thanks for stopping by!

gee said...

hello there, thanks for leaving a comment in my blog and thanks for welcoming me

Just A. Girl said...

My husband collects unused kitchen gadgets. The best thing though is the digital thermometer so that our meat is always cooked right.