Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Thunkness

http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/2010/07/none-of-your-business.html





The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Jill Hennessy's marriage certificate and the number 33,333,333.

1. What is the most common question that you are asked (in life) that is none of the questioner's business? When are you having kids? Hey, guess what, Nosy Parker? I ain't ever having kids!

2. Who makes you happiest right now? SB & my family & my friends

3. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? No, I'm just incredibly lazy

4. Do you want to be famous one day? As famous as a talented author can be :D

5. Could you handle being in the military? Not even for one moment. See question 3

6. Do you believe in Karma? Maybe, though it seems as if super shitty things never happen to evil people.

7. What’s the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? I woke up one morning to discover that the glass on my iPhone had cracked. I have no idea how it happened

8. Who knows a secret or two about you? SB, close friends

9. Who is the most experimental person you know? Aaron

10. Last thing you did that ticked off your S/O (or if not in a relationship) most recent S/O? I poked him in the eye accidentally

11. Have you ever purposely been irritating to someone? If yes, explain. OMG yes, just annoy the impatient stupid whore driver behind me. Here's a tip: honking at me whilst waiting at a stop sign to merge into a busy street isn't going to make me move faster and more importantly, THERE WAS MOTHERFUCKING CARS EVERYWHERE, WHERE EXACTLY DID YOU THINK I COULD GO?!

12. What's crazy to you? Not living w/in yr means.

13. Who (other than the three of us TT writers) writes the most interesting blog? 3 way tie between AlbanyJane, Amorous Rocker & Lydia

11 comments:

Gee said...

being in the military is a tough call - I don't see myself in that job

PorkStar said...

hahaha love your answers.. i was in a military HS and I attempted joining the Navy a few years ago. The yelling and the giving of orders is not for me anymore. Them people got away with me not punching them in the face for barking orders at me.

Christy said...

i love your answer about annoying drivers ... pretty much how i feel about those stupid impatient drivers everyday!

Nikki said...

Oh i would never be able to be in army. haha. Nice answers :D

phairhead said...

Happy Thursday, everyone!

Anonymous said...

i'll be your kid, i already have a child's mentality forever, so...

phairhead said...

As long as you can get along w/ my cat ;)

Just A. Girl said...

I dropped my cell phone in the back yard when taking my dog for a walk around Christmas time. It froze out there. I couldn't find it anywhere until my dog brought it to me a couple days later.

I hate when people ask that kind of personal question, especially when it is isn't a private setting.

phairhead said...

JAG: you have a very responsible dog :D

Retro Girl said...

#6--You're right. Why the hell is that? Asshats...they deserve some bad Karma!

Ugh I hate rude tailgaters and love to piss them off too...lol. Ride my butt, and I keep going slllloowwwwer and sometimes just randomly stop. and turn on my emergency blinkers. lol. Then they get pissed and finally go around! hehehe!

phairhead said...

RG: ooohhh me too! i love going extra extra slow when i have a bitch ass tail gater on my bumper