Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Place Thunk



The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color ofKimber's hair (where did she go?) and the number333.

1. We are changing your name. You have no choice. You get to pick it, but we must approve it. You must have a good reason. Ok, what is the name and reason? Lily because Susan is derived from both Latin & Hebrew words meaning "lily"

2. I say Shotgun, you say? Wedding

3. We are sending you away. Africa or Mexico? Mexico!! All the way, I lived there for 3 months when I was in college. Great food, great drinks, cheap way to live.

4. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom? Not always. Don't you judge me!

5. Berleen told me that I have to ask a mean question. Tell us about a horrible memory. I'm not answering this question. I mire too much in the horrible as it is.

6. What are your plans for October? Octoberfest @ Wolff's, going to South Hadley/Northampton for Columbus Day weekend, giant sized margarita for my birthday, dressing up as a spaghetti western for Halloween. I love October!!!

7. Is there anyone that you regret ever meeting ? Sure but I don't waste my time too much thinking about them

8. You have 3 months left to live, what do you do? Travel down to someplace tropical, sit on the beach and drink, have lots of public sex

9. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction? "Was I roofied?"

10. Your phone rings at 4am, just before you kill this person, who do you expect it would be? My mother w/ an emergency

11. You're having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better? A happy song & belly kisses

12. You are doing a meme written by the blogosphere's shadiest character. Is there anything else that you should be doing right now? My nail polish is looking pretty raggedy....

13. If money were not a problem, (and it never is, right? Yes, I stole this f$%*ing question. Sue me.) where would you like to live? A wooded cabin on the lake

6 comments:

Dijea said...

AAAAAAGH! I can't read this, I'm sure I could leave a terribly hilarious comment, but I'm old and I need more contrast.

Mommy the Maid said...

I need to do my nails too.
Stopping by from Thursday Thunks
http://mommythemaid.com/blog

Lydia said...

I need more contrast too! Boo...couldn't see your post. :(

Stacy said...

It was hard to read your post, but I just highlighted it. Anyway....your answers cracked me up! I love October, too, maybe not the best month of the year, but close. :)

I am Harriet said...

I'm like the only person who did not say wedding.

Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/this-is-your-week-unmarrieds-and-singles/

phairhead said...

Sorry Everybody! I'll edit w/ the help of my boyfriend

Harriett: yr an original thinker :D