Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sloth

When I was in Catholic school, I always thought wrath and lust were the worst out of all the deadly sins. But I was wrong, DEAD wrong. Sloth is killing me. I had this really great post about wedding stuff and there's all kinds of cool recipes I want to share and memes and recaps.

But I have a horrible case of the "fuck-its". I hope you all aren't horrendously tired of my lame excuse week after week but I just can't get it up for you folks right now.

And I need to decide what I should wear to Oktoberfest this Saturday...

3 comments:

PorkStar said...

I often suffer from the same thing. When it comes to blogging and doing all sorts of stuff, it all can wait.

phairhead said...

PS: yup, except that I've been putting everything on hold

Albany Jane said...

I hope you wore something with a mini skirt and cleav!