Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Don't Know how to Fix this

http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/2010/09/stupid-questions-by-kimber.html


The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of absolute black granite and the number 16.



101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor? Last November, time for my check up. I like her except she tried to get me to do the South Beach diet. LAME!


201. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me? Yes


301. Do you have nice handwriting? No, it's awful!


401. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose? New Zealand!!!


501. Do you sing in the shower? Not that I'm aware of


601. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you? No


701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores? September, EWW GROSSS!


801. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5? I was a brown rabbit, I even had a giant stuffed carrot


901. How many cavities have you had in your life? 10 or something. I've never kept track


1001. Berleen and Bud come to Arizona to visit Kimber. Who do you think will decide it's too hot here first? Bud, he seems kind of particular


1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week? Bud


5 comments:

Stacy said...

Awww....bet you made a cute bunny.

Anonymous said...

you've inspired me, i know what my halloween costume will be this year: the donnie darko rabbit!

I am Harriet said...

My writing is awful too.

Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/the-most-powerful-blacklist-on-earth/

phairhead said...

I looked adorable! Except the mascara whiskers hurt

Eternal: yr my hero! :*

~ Lori ~ said...

Yeah.... bet the bunny was cute. :)