Total Pageviews

Monday, September 13, 2010

Stupid Blogger!



1) When was the last time you stepped on something that really hurt? I honestly don't remember. I step on hurty stuff all the time.

2) What is the most unusual food you have tried for the first time recently? Daikon but I think that was last year. Is daikon unusual?

3) Describe the one who got away. Oh boy! His name was Josh, we were 19 and he was very funny and interesting and very very opinionated. I decided I would rather be w/ a go no where junkie.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

5 comments:

Dijea said...

I recently stepped down out of my Explorer to fill it up with gas and impaled myself on a wood-chip.

SERIOUSLY, IMPALED.

It bled like a stuck pig, I got a bruise on the ball of my foot the size of a golf ball.

Damn landscapers.

phairhead said...

ay chihuahua!

Albany Jane said...

Daikon is... yeah. It's weird. It's like a turnip, or a radish, and it's kind of sweet, or it can be savory... I don't mind it shredded with sushi, but overall I don't usually get it.

Albany Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
phairhead said...

AJ: i think it came w/ veggie tempura. everything tastes better deep fried