Total Pageviews

Monday, September 20, 2010

Tag Meme


So, Ace decided to tag me in this meme. Maybe it'll give my brain an enema.


Welcome back to Monday Mayhem.
Today's meme is called 5 on 5.
For each of the 5 questions give 5 answers. Easy right?
So, have fun with it and don't forget to comment the others.


Join Us for Monday Mayhem

1. What are 5 things that you hope to accomplish this week?
a. Work out everyday this week
b. Have a solid idea of the kind of wedding dress I want to try on by Saturday
c. Do a writing exercise at least 3 nights this week
d. Abstain from any candy from the work vending machine
e. Figure out how to be less passive in my life

2. Name 5 reasons to sleep in.
a. The alarm never went off
b. I'm sick
c. I want to
d. Snow storm
e. SB wants nookie

3. Name 5 of the 'interesting' things you've heard lately.
a. Margaret Cho has a "new" DVD out
b. Pavement got back together
c. It's impossible to download a copy of the 1983 TV movie "The Witches and the Grinygog"
d. Blossom Deary, a GREAT jazz singer from the 1950's, sang on a few songs for "School House Rock"
e. Boston Creme Pie is actually a cake



4. Name and link to 5 bloggers.
I'm not doing this, play this meme if you want.

5. What are the 5 items that are always on your grocery list.
a. fruit
b. milk
c. yogurt
d. cukes
e. seltzer



Thanks for playing!
See you next week!

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I was just thinking about Margaret Cho the other day. Thanks for the info and for playing.

phairhead said...

Harriet: she's so flippin' funny!

Bubba said...

Regarding Question 3, part c: Maybe that's because it's spelled "Grinnygog"?

phairhead said...

Eric: i mistakenly spelled it wrong on my post. but believe me, it ain't out there!