Total Pageviews

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labour Day Meme



1) What kind of chocolate is your favorite: white, milk, semi-sweet, bittersweet? Milk chocolate, always and forever

2) Start the first chapter of your memoir. "Though she preferred books to people, Susan Bernardi was not a curmudgeon." Heh, that was fun!

3) When was the last time you flashed someone the peace sign? That's one of my drunk picture poses. I did it at a wine party in April.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. "Finger paints!"

7 comments:

Dijea said...

Dark Chocolate. Dark Chocolate & Dark Chocolate with Ginger crystals.

phairhead said...

dijea: blech too bitter!

Anonymous said...

I love the start to your memoir. "Curmudgeon." Great word. Next week you should post the next sentence.

Have you read The Elegance of the Hedgehog? It's an odd book and some parts are SLOW, but I think you might like it.

==Just A. Girl

phairhead said...

JAG: i'll have to pick that up the next time I go to the library

Anonymous said...

used to crave dark all the time, but i'm starting to stick to milk with almonds now

signed,
curmudgeon

Albany Jane said...

Dark chocolate is too bitter for me, too. I'll take white or something uber milky any day!

phairhead said...

Eternal: I think it's because yr coming out if yr dark period.

AJ: you know what I haven't seen in forever? Nestle white chocolate w/ almonds, a very tasty treat!