Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Musings of a Thunk Master





The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Meg Ryan's Blouse and the number 33.

1. From whom did you get your last e-mail? A personal e-mail and not random notifications from Amazon? Just a Girl.

2. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater? Inception and it was AWESOME

3. Have you ever seen a ghost? No but I do scare easily.

4. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? YES!!!

5. What are you most afraid of? Being a failure

6. What do you do when you are bored? Eat, sadly :(

7. Other than the author of this mess of a meme, whose blog are you most curious to see their answers? My own because I'm such a fucking egomaniac.

8. Name three thing from your bucket list. 3 things I want to do before I die? Travel to New Zealand, buy a Mini Cooper & get SCUBA certified

9. Who was the last person who complimented you on how you looked, that actually was a surprise? Sean

10. Do you remember Berleen? I remember vaguely she used to write this meme. I wish she would come back.

11. What was the last concert that you attended where the band was much better than you imagined? Mastadon

12. What’s the next band you’re either planning to see or want to? I'm going to NYC to see Slash, woo hoo!!

13. What were the last things do you imagine that Kimber threw off the roof? Her kids' report cards

9 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Failure is all in the eyes of the beholder :)

Have a great Thursday!

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/are-you-craving-jelly-beans-right-now/

Leslie said...

I'd love a Mini Cooper! Do they make them to accommodate children? ;)

Swati said...

Great answers!

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/09/30-days-of-truth-day-6.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I wish Berleen would come back, too. :) Great job. Thanks for playing!

phairhead said...

Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Leslie: ummmm.... Sure :-)

Stacy said...

I have to talk myself out of eating everything yummy (which means it's bad for me, of course) in the house when I'm bored. I lose the argument more often than I care to admit. :P

phairhead said...

Ace: why oh why does junk food taste so dang good?

Dijea said...

YES, I have seen a ghost. Unknowingly when I was 16 or so, my parents bought a house where a guy had been murdered. To make a long story short, I saw him I asked my neighbor about it and then he showed me a picture of the person who lived there before & it was the guy that was floating in bedroom.

phairhead said...

dijea: CREEPY!